Subscribe Us

Unitree G1 Robot is Ready for Mass Production

If you have been following Unitree, you know that they have developed a robot that is super agile and affordable at USD16K. Now, the good news is that it has been upgraded into a mass production version.

Check out its move.

Let me know if you have seen a more agile robot than this Unitree G1. I think Boston Dynamic Electric Atlas is out. And I don’t think Tesla Optimus Gen 2 can fight it too. In terms of look and intelligence (or AI), I think Figure 02 is the one.

So far, I am quite impressed with China’s robots or humanoid. It seems that they made more progress than any other countries. Let me know your thoughts.

The post Unitree G1 Robot is Ready for Mass Production first appeared on TechieLobang.

Post a Comment

0 Comments